Whats Hot? Fashion.

Baseball.

I absolutely love the whole American Varsity outfit thing that's been going on for a while. In particular this has caught my eye. It's Topshop's Burgundy Baseball Jacket. I'm not really sure why I like it so much, I guess it's because it's burgundy and not the typical blue/red/black that everyone elses baseball jacket seems to be. The only downside would be that it costs £42 which is a little steep, but then again it is Topshop. It's also 100% cotton which means that its really good quality. I may just spoil myself and buy this tomorrow (I'm going to Oxford Street!).



New Look also does some nice American high school type clothes at much cheaper prices. Yes, this top is very plain and again, I'm not sure why I'm so attracted to it. Maybe it's the colours, for some reason I've been really into the whole burgundy/marroon type things this season. Now in the past I have absolutely abhorred these colours and would avoid them like someone was waving a red flag over them but suddenly I'm in love with them. Maybe I'm just looking for change.

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)