Whats Hot? TV.

Miranda.

So my friend has been bugging me to watch this show Miranda for ages and I was unsure because well lots of people said it was funny, but I have 18 other series to watch! (It's a busy life.) So finally today (my day off school!) I decided to sit down and watch it, and now I can't stop. Sometimes I wonder whether its even funny but I laugh anyways. I cannot stop laughing the entire way through the show because there's a little something funny every five seconds. It is rated '15', probably because Miranda owns a joke shop that sells chocolate penis'; even though Miranda herself can't even say the word 'sex'.

Check out a preview of episode one:

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)