Whats Hot? Music.

The Brits.

I'm very excited for the Brits this year (15th of February 2011, O2 Area, London) for several reasons. It has been confirmed that Take That, Plan B, Mumford & Sons, Adele, Tinie Tempah, Cee Lo Green, Rihanna and Arcade Fire will all be performing and James Corden will be presenting. Perhaps most exciting of all, the iconic Brit award trophy has been revamped! And not by anyone, by Vivienne Westwood, and after 34 years I guess it's time for change. So I am rather liking the new award but there is something about it that seems a bit too modern. I get the feeling that the tradition of the Brit awards has been lost; however it is rather shnazzy. I'm loving the colours, blue, red and white, it makes it so much more British. I can't help wondering what it's made from, from the picture it looks a bit like porcelain but I don't think Ms. Westwood's stupid enough to make somethin porcelain for celebs to handle. It is certainly unique, something Vivienne Westwood is famous for and I'm liking the new smoothness of the shape. All we need to know now is who will be taking the new award home?


So who's up for nomination?

Best British Single:

Alexandra Burke ft Pitbull - All Night Long

Share this:

, , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)