Whats Hot? Fashion.

Jack Wills New Spring Collection is Here!

So i popped down to the Jack Wills in Convent Garden on Saturday to check out their new line and it is fab. Of course it's WAY over priced but its Jack Wills. Sometimes I don't even understand the craze, it's like the British Aberombie. Some things are so simple but that famous little bird in the corner makes it all worth it.

I bought that sweater on the right, it's not particularly interesting but it's so comfy (in fact, I'm wearing it now). Perhaps I could've spen £50 more wisely but I feel like its one of those things that I could wear with anything: jeans, leggings, skirts. It perfectly matches Jack Will's status as 'University Outfitters'.




I'm not really sure why, but I'm really liking this look on this model. She's wearing

Share this:

,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)