What's Hot? Books.


Showcase Sunday #8.


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

Won:


Those Faraday Girls by Monica McInerney
Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison

For review:

Cover of Black Sheep, The

The Black Sheep by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
The Selection by Kiera Cass
Mark of the Princess by B.C.Morin

I'm quite pleased with my haul this week, I just hope I have time to read them all! Those Faraday Girls arrived all beautifully wrapped in tissue paper with a nice post card from the author which was lovely and I'm sure I'll enjoy reading it. I didn't technically win Taken by Storm, I was just given a free copy because I participated in the promo which was nice of the author. The Black Sheep arrived just yesterday along with some Morganville Vampire swag. I was so excited to receive this because it was my first publisher request and it was successful *happy dance*. I've seen reviews of The Selection cropping up on just about everyone's book blogs so I'm happy now that I've got a copy to read and review too. Mark of the Princess is about faeries, which I haven't read about in a while so I thought it would be an interesting read. :)

What's everyone else received this week? Leave your link in the comments box below! :)

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. You got The Selection!! It's been on my wishlist for a while :) I hope you'll like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taken by storm, what a pretty cover! I love the colors from the sky ^^

    Happy reading :D
    http://thedailyprophecy.blogspot.nl/2012/07/showcase-sunday-amazing-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul this week! I have already added it to my TBR
    list.


    Thanks for sharing,


    Dani


    http://paulettespapers.com/?p=2243

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)