FILM REVIEW: Scream 4


I was quite nervous about seeing Scream 4 as I had no idea what to expect from it; I haven't watched the other three movies. At the beginning I was really freaked out and thought that this was a really scary movie, but as it went on, I began to feel less scared as I felt like I could predict what was going to happen next. The beginning was quite effective in the way it was presented: a movie in a movie in a movie. Quite confusing stuff though, you've got to pay attention to the small actings of each character to keep track of the going ons and to keep tabs on who could possibly be the killer. As always, they try to point it at anyone but the real person all the way until the end. What was really good about this Scream movie was that the characters were trying to predict the next move of the killer, and they were successful in doing so, which increased the suspense. Unfortunately, they weren't successful in stopping the killer despite the fact that they were predicting their first move. The best bits were the beginning and the ending. Things got a bit dull and predictable in the middle but it was none the less a good movie with an unexpected twist of events at the end. Trust no one.  That's all I'm saying.

There is quite a healthy bunch of famous and talented actors in Scream 4 including: Emma Roberts, David Arquette, Neve Campbell, Courtney Cox, Hayden Panettiere, Adam Brody and Nico Tortorella, just to name a few! All of these actors are really good in playing their characters, and in my opinion Emma Roberts was the best as her character had to go through all sorts of emotions.  

In cinemas now.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review!! Sounds like a great cast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review! I've watches the first 3 scream movies, but I'm still not sure that I'm gonna watch this one yet :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)