What's Hot? Books.

Waiting on Wednesday #12. 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

All You Never Wanted
Title: All You Never Wanted

Author: Adele Griffin
Genre: Young Adult
Publication Date: 9th October 2012
Publisher: Knopf Books for Young Readers
Goodreads Summary: With my eyes closed and Alex's core friends all around me, it was like I'd become my big sister, or something just as good. And so who cared if they were calling it Alex's party? One thing I knew: it would be remembered as mine.

Alex has it all—brains, beauty, popularity, and a dangerously hot boyfriend. Her little sister Thea wants it all, and she's stepped up her game to get it. Even if it means spinning the truth to win the attention she deserves. Even if it means uncovering a shocking secret her older sister never wanted to share. Even if it means crying wolf.

Told in the alternating voices of Alex and Thea, Adele Griffin's mesmerizing new novel is the story of a sibling rivalry on speed.



{ Thoughts } 

I was immediately drawn to this book by the title, and then I saw the slightly creepy cover and I was even more intrigued. I'm an only child, but I can imagine that if I was the younger sibling, I would be incredibly jealous all the time. I like books that are written from lots of different perspectives because it gives you lots to think about and a greater insight into all the characters so I'm really looking forward to this book. 

What's everyone else waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments below! :) 

Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. The title is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good, and sibling rivalry turned malicious sounds amazing! Great pick :)


    Here's what i'm waiting on
    and check out my awesome YA giveaway Here

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)