What's Hot? Books.


Showcase Sunday #12.


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

For Review:
Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries, #1)Sweet Blood of Mine (Overworld Chronicles #1)

Undeadly (The Reaper Diaries #1) by Michele Vail
Sweet Blood of Mine by John Corwin

(I love how the two covers kinda look they're trying to fit together!)
With zombie raising, Gods, travelling to hell, and most importantly, a total hottie, Undeadly sounds like it's going to be a fast paced and interesting read. The girl on the cover is so beautiful as well! I wanted to read Sweet Blood of Mine because I could see some similarities between myself and the main character Justin. This book sounds like there's been a role reversal and it is in fact the girl who is a supernatural creature and the mysterious one in the book whilst the guy is the ordinary human. Looking forward to reading both of these! 

What's everyone else received this week? Let me know in the comments below! :)

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. StruthonianGafiate5219 August 2012 at 00:13

    http://goo.gl/8BNsW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!


    I'm visiting
    from Book Blogs. I'm following you now, here is my link to follow me back

    http://onlectus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)