What's Hot? TV.

Pretty Little Liars Season 3. 


{WARNING: May contain spoilers for those who have no yet seen season 1 or 2}

So it all started to get a bit creepy at the end of season 2, which wasn't even that long ago, with all the dolls and the grave digging but now Pretty Little Liars is back for season 3, and before you ask, no, we still don't know who A is. Ever since this show's debut, I've wondered how it will end and how long it will drag on for. A mystery show, such as this one, cannot possibly drag on forever without ever solving the crime or revealing the secrets because people will simply get bored. I am now one of those people. I have sat faithfully by my television screen for two whole seasons of this and finally, at the end of season 2, I thought that all was going to be revealed, but no, of course, only the pretend A was caught and locked up. I fear that my current favourite show, ABC's Revenge, will face the same fate as the show simply cannot drag on without viewer's feeling frustrated. 

Season 3 kicks off a few weeks after the end of season 2. At the end of season 2, Mona was carted off to a mental hospital and the girls slept soundly at night knowing that 'A' had been caught. However, before they could relax, they came home to find that somebody close to them had been murdered - presumably by A or one of A's minions. When they return from their summer holidays, they find more messages from A and find themselves in increasingly dangerous situations.


I wasn't particularly impressed with season 3's first episode. Whilst there were some dramatic moments that were rather exciting, namely, an open grave and no body, I still didn't feel that engaged. My inability to write much about the first episode proves just how much of it I remember (sorry!). However, A does seem to have stepped up his/her game so I'm hoping that the rest of the series is going to be a lot better. I think this series is going to be darker (and sexier!) as A's tricks start to be a little more than playful. More and more people are getting caught up in A's web and I'm hoping that someone manages to figure out the mystery before everyone's dead or jailed.

Things I want to know for season 3:
- Lucas: Good or bad?
- Maya: Really dead?
- Allison: Really dead?
- Garett: Innocent or not?
- Will the girls continue to keep secrets from each other?
And finally,
- WHO THE HECK IS A?!

For those of you who saw the premiere episode - thoughts? Are you excited for this new series or are you starting to get a bit bored? Comment and let me know! :)


Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. 365 Books A Year9 June 2012 at 14:38

    Have you read the books? If so, which books go with which seasons of the show. The original book series went on too long...the last few books started to tick me off. You just wanted "A" unmasked already.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)