What's Hot? Books.

Waiting on Wednesday #2. 

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: Finale (Hush, Hush #4)

Author: Becca Fitzpatrick

Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal Romance

Goodreads Summary: Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean that they will always be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. But now they face their biggest challenge. Can their love survive a seemingly insurmountable divide. And in the end, will there be enough trust left to rebuild what has been broken? The lines are drawn - but which sides are they on?




I'm a massive fan of the Hush, Hush series and I'm so sad that this is the last book, but I can't wait to read it! It doesn't come out until the 23rd of October this year which is only a few short months away and fingers crossed it will be brilliant!! I have to say that I'm not very impressed by the cover. For one the actors look quite different from those on the other covers (in my opinion) and neither of them look anything like what I would imagine Patch and Nora to look like. This may seem like a silly point given that this is a book cover not a movie or anything but it still bothers me! What is everyone else waiting on? Leave a link below! :) 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. sounds interesting!


    <3, Mimihttp://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)