Whats Hot? Movies.

Kung Fu Panda 2.


I was worried that this movie would be terrible, as many sequels are, and ruin the image of Po, the mighty kung fu panda, in my brain. Thankfully, it did not tarnish my memories of Po, Hollywood's most famous panda, in fact my opinion of him has only gone up! This story has as much action and comic brilliance as the first and you'll find yourself laughing through out the movie, but also feeling melancholic during many emotional scenes too.

Kung Fu Panda 2 follows Po as he tries to find out who he is. It's pretty obvious to us that Po, the panda, is not the biological son of Ping, the goose, so it's interesting to see the story develop in that direction. It is, in a sense, quite an emotional story of someone on the trail to find out who they are, at the same time as fulfilling their destiny. The story is just as interesting as it was in the first movie and there is just as much action and comedy too, if not more.There's even a cliffhanger at the end leaving you curious about Po's next adventures.

The animations are absolutely superb and are probably the best thing about this movie. You can watch this movie in both 2-D and 3-D, but I highly recommend you watch it in 3-D for an even more thrilling cinematic experience! Jack Black once agains shows his skills as an excellent voice actor along with Angelina Jolie, Dustin Hoffman, Jackie Chan and Seth Rogan.

I highly recommend this movie, it's one for all the family and all ages will enjoy! There's lots more Kung Fu action and chinese culture in this movie than the previous one. This film actually explains a lot of the things that you had perhaps been wondering whilst watching the first movie which is excellent.

Can Po save China and uncover the secrets of his past? Find out for yourself as Kung Fu Panda 2 is in cinemas now.

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I was debating on whether or not I wanted to see this movie. I usually like the fun computer animated movies, but since some companies just flood out lot of movies with big name actors a lot of the originality is gone.

    I'm happy it's worth seeing, the commercials seemed hilarious and gotta love Jack Black.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)