Waiting on Wednesday: Nearly Gone by Elle Cosimano

Waiting on Wednesday #31

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


Title: Nearly Gone
Author: Elle Cosimano
Genre: Young Adult, Urban Thriller
Publication Date: 25th March 2014
Publisher: Kathy Dawson Books
Goodreads summary: Bones meets Fringe in a big, dark, scary, brilliantly-plotted urban thriller that will leave you guessing until the very end.

Nearly Boswell knows how to keep secrets. Living in a DC trailer park, she knows better than to share anything that would make her a target with her classmates. Like her mother's job as an exotic dancer, her obsession with the personal ads, and especially the emotions she can taste when she brushes against someone's skin. But when a serial killer goes on a killing spree and starts attacking students, leaving cryptic ads in the newspaper that only Nearly can decipher, she confides in the one person she shouldn't trust: the new guy at school—a reformed bad boy working undercover for the police, doing surveillance. . . on her.

Nearly might be the one person who can put all the clues together, and if she doesn't figure it all out soon—she'll be next.

{ Thoughts } 

This certainly seems like an action-packed story! The name Nearly Boswell sounds really stupid to me, but I'm trying not to let that put me off this book. It sounds like this book could have some elements of romance alongside all the action and thriller-y stuff so this should be a good read! It certainly sounds very mysterious and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

What's everyone else waiting on? Leave me your link in the comments below! :) 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I am a little conflicted about this one, I want it too, sounds good, but then when I reread the synopsis, I just think, meeeh. I might give it a try. The name really is stupid though...
    I hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rereading the synopsis now I am a bit more mehh about it! Think this is either going to be a hit or a miss :/ Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)