For many many years now I have found myself in the situation where I need to get myself ready and presentable in a very short amount of time. Now if there's not enough time to shower, but your hairs looking a little greasy or flat, what do you do?! The answer is dry shampoo. Possibly the best thing since sliced bread (why do people even use this expression?). Dry shampoo has always been my rescuer when I'm in need; however, I have heard other people complaining that they just don't work and it's all a lie. Well all I can say is, a bad workman blames his tools, because these products are fabulous!
There are many brand which are now selling dry shampoo; however, some work a lot better than others and my favourite by far is TRESemeé. TRESemmé have a complete line of dry shampoos that revive your style's look and make your hair look fresh even on days when you can't be bother to wash it. It is uniquely formulated to absorb excess oil and remove odor and the full range of dry shampoos can rejuvenate hair without a single drop of water. With a renewing burst of citrus extracts infused into every product, it leaves hair with a clean, fresh scent.
Tips on how to get the best results from your dry shampoo:
- Shake vigorously before use and in between spray bursts
- Lift sections of dry hair and spray lightly at the roots
- Do NOT, and I repeat do NOT use this as a hair spray (i.e. all over and continuously)
- Leave it in for 1-2 minutes
- Use fingertips or a brush to distribute the product evenly
- If clogging occurs, remove the nozzle and rinse the nozzle under warm water, then reattach.
The full line of TRESemeé products includes:
- Strengthening Dry Shampoo: The formula, with B12 vitamins and keratin, helps strengthen hair and leaves it full of healthy body./
- Volumising Dry Shampoo: The formula, with mineral clay and citrus, removes oil while injecting hair with salon-gorgeous volume. 0
- Smoothing Dry Shampoo: The formula, with Vitamin H & Silk Proteins, refreshes your straight style by removing excess oil, impurities and odor to ensure your smooth look lasts.
- Moisturising Waterless Foam Shampoo: The formula, with Witch Hazel, Citrus, and Aloe Vera, refreshes your hair by removing excess oil, impurities and odor while moisturising hair.
For all you students out there, check out this video on Top Hair Products for School!
Check out their website for more details: TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo
YouTube Celebrity, Elle Fowler, has teamed up with TRESemeé and created a tutorial to teach people how to use TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo properly. Even if you think you already know how to use dry shampoo I definitely recommend you check this video out to ensure you maximise the use of your product.
*This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of TRESemmé. All opinions are 100% mine.