Whats Hot? Music.

The Wanted: Glad You Came. 


Glad You Came

Popular boy band, The Wanted, released their single Glad You Came on CD on the 11th July. Most people have to listen to the track a couple of times before finally beginning to come round to single and I have to admit, I'm not it's biggest fan. However, what I will say, is that the five boys who made this single are genuinely great people. I had the pleasure of meeting The Wanted, one sunny afternoon, as they played a private gig in my friend's living room after she won a competition, and they are such lovely guys. If there was ever a band worth supporting, this is it. 

I have to say I wasn't very pleased with the 'Glad You Came' video as all I saw was The Wanted dancing with girls in skimping clothing which I believe is against what they stand for and that they're better than that. None the less Glad You Came is a decent song, so I recommend you download it off itunes or buy the single.

If you want to know more about The Wanted, visit their website: http://thewantedmusic.com/home.php

Visit my Youtube channel to find videos of the Wanted performing at my friends house: http://www.youtube.com/user/twilighterxxx (Yes, my username is extremely embarassing, please ignore it)


Share this:

, , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)