Waiting on Wednesday: The One Plus One by Jojo Moyes

Waiting on Wednesday #30

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: The One Plus One
Author: Jojo Moyes
Genre: Romance
Publication Date: 27th February 2014
Publisher: Penguin Books UK
Goodreads Summary: One single mum
With two jobs and two children, Jess Thomas does her best day after day. But it's hard on your own. And sometimes you take risks you shouldn't. Because you have to . . .

One chaotic family
Jess's gifted, quirky daughter Tanzie is brilliant with numbers, but without a helping hand she'll never get the chance to shine. And Nicky, Jess's teenage stepson, can't fight the bullies alone. 
Sometimes Jess feels like they're sinking . . .

One handsome stranger
Into their lives comes Ed Nicholls, a man whose life is in chaos, and who is running from a deeply uncertain future. But he has time on his hands. He knows what it's like to be lonely. And he wants to help . . .

One unexpected love story
The One Plus One is a captivating and unconventional romance from Jojo Moyes about two lost souls meeting in the most unlikely circumstances.

{ Thoughts }

If you've read my review of Me Before You (by the same author), you'll know that I am a big, big Jojo Moyes fan. Me Before You had me in floods of tears and affected me in a way that very few books have. I am so excited about Jojo Moyes' new release, The One Plus One, and I hope that it will be just as good, if not better, than Me Before You. I usually stick to YA when reading, probably just out of habit, but its the occasional book, such as this, that has the power to draw me away from the teenage drama to more serious stories. Anyone else read Jojo Moyes' work? I've only read Me Before You but I've heard her other stories are excellent too. 

Check out my review of Me Before You HERE.

What's everyone else waiting on this week? Let me know in the comments below! :) 

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

8 comments:

  1. I keep hearing amazing things about Moyes and I never read anything from her. Maybe it's time I changed that. :)
    Hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely need to change that!! The last book of hers I read had me crying for hours and hours and thinking about it for days and days so I'd highly recommend her work! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard good things about this author's books so I have no doubt this one is good. Hope you get to read it soon :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really, really hope it is! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. I need to give this author a try. Thanks for sharing this title. I'm a new GFC follower.
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only read one of her books but it was soso good - I highly recommend her writing!! Thanks for stopping by and following :))

      Delete
  4. This one sounds good! Great pick!
    New follower :)
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've only recently started to read Adult (instead of all YA :P), and this sounds like it would be really great :) I love that it's about people falling in love who have kids, etc.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)