What's Hot? Music.

KPOP POWERHOUSES GIRLS' GENERATION RELEASE "I GOT A BOY" VIDEO & SWEEP DIGITAL SALES WORLDWIDE

So for those of you that don't know, which is probably all of you, I'm a massive K-Pop/K-Drama/K-Anything fan! No, I don't speak Korean or understand it (actually, I've learnt a lot from K-Dramas haha) but it's just so darn catchy and addictive. I've already posted some K-Drama reviews so go ahead and check those out if you're into those sort of things (in fact, why not check them out even if you're not ;) ). I received this post in an email from Cornerstone Agency who are an American PR company and I thought I'd share it with you all: 

~

Just in time for the beginning of the new year, K-Pop powerhouses Girls’ Generation released their hotly anticipated fourth studio album I GOT A BOY online and in stores on January 1st. The album boasts 10 infectious pop gems and features collaborations with European production team Dsign Music, singer-songwriter Pixie Lott, Joe Belmaati, Yoo Youngjin, Park Changhyun, and various other K-pop hit-makers.

Immediately upon its release, I GOT A BOY swept #1 on digital charts worldwide, including Melon, Bugs, Monkey3, Soribada, Mnet, Naver Music, Olleh Music, and Daum Music. It entered the Top 20 on the iTunes Best-Selling Album Chart.


Also on New Year's Day, Girls’ Generation released their second official video for the album, this time for the title track. Their management team, SM Entertainment emphasized that "I Got a Boy" will showcase a different side of the group’s artistry, “It is a different song compared to the basic style that Girls’ Generation usually has shown. It’s a song that feels like a new challenge, and the song contains many musical styles and tempo changes. The addicting melody in the chorus is very memorable.”


Upon its release yesterday, "I Got a Boy" received well over 3.5M views in just 24 hours. Check out the colorful new clip here.


Just before the holidays, Girls’ Generation premiered their retro-centric video for "Dancing Queen", a catchy remake of the Duffy smash single "Mercy".


Download  full album I GOT A BOY is now available on iTunes.


CONNECT WlTH GIRLS' GENERATION

http://girlsgeneration.smtown.com
http://www.facebook.com/girlsgeneration
http://www.youtube.com/girlsgeneration

I GOT A BOY - FULL TRACKLISTING
1. I Got a Boy
2. Dancing Queen
3. Baby Maybe
4. Talk Talk
5. Promise
6. Express 999
7. Lost in Love
8. Look at Me
9. Xyz
10. Romantic St.

Check out the video if you haven't already seen it:



*This is a promotional post sent to me by Cornerstone Agency

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)