What's Hot? Books.

Showcase Sunday #34.


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

Bought: 




For review:


{ Thoughts } 

Apologies for my uber long absense! I have been on holiday to Rome/Corfu with friends for two weeks, then a month long stay in China with my family, where there is NO blogger, NO facebook, NO twitter. I nearly died. Anyways, I came back to very happy news because it was A Level results day (ahh) and I found out that I'd made the grades to get into my firm choice university, Oxford! So I'll be leaving London for Oxford at the beginning of Oxford to go off and study French! So excited. I have a few different hauls this week as I bought loaads of stationary in China (yay cheap stuff!) and term one's reading list for university, plus Spinebreakers sent me Wreck This Journal which I can't wait to get started on! I also received some Quotemarks from The Book Depository which will probably be sent out with some of the giveaways that I will be running very soon! Anyways, check back again soon because I've got loads of reviews coming up since I couldn't post any of them whilst I was away and lots of giveaways too! I've missed blogger - glad to be back :D

New on the blog: 

Ink by Amanda Sun
Nowhere by Jon Robinson
Tampa by Alissa Nutting
Lemonade Stand Economics by Geof White
The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller
Random Acts of Crazy by Julia Kent
Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie
World War Z starring Brad Pitt 
The First Time starring Dylan O'Brien and Britt Robertson

Ink (Paper Gods, #1)
Lemonade Stand Economics: A refreshing way to pay for collegeThe Song of AchillesRandom Acts of Crazy














What is everyone else reading this week? Leave your link in the comments below! :)

Share this:

, , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh you got a Wreck It Journal! Really hope you enjoy it :)

    I love your Showcase Sunday this week, and welcome back too! :)

    Megan xxxxx

    My Showcase Sunday if you'd like a look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm one of those people that HATES bending the spine of a book so I'm struggling to even start my journal! aha

      Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Random acts of crazy sounds good, hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello there I bought new books should I tweet you the pic :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)