What's Hot? Books.

Showcase Sunday #33.


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

Gifted:



{ Thoughts }

So I had my Valedictory day on Friday (basically graduation aha) and every student was given this book of supposedly inspirational quotations to take with them. I had actually made a joke whilst the ceremony was going on that I bet the headmistress had signed them, and then when I got home it turns out that that was actually a reality! My school still manages to amaze me. Anyways, not really sure what to do with this book, I guess I'll peruse famous quotes when I'm feeling bored (y). Also I'm off to Rome today (in fact, I'm probably on a plane right now) so I won't be posting for about a week. I had intended to leave some posts but the last week has just been so busy that I haven't had the chance to write reviews up :( Anyways, see you guys soon!

What did everyone else get? Leave your link below :)) 

Share this:

, , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)