What's Hot? Books.

Showcase Sunday #16. 


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.



Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
A Little Book of Language by David Crystal
Through the Language Glass by Guy Deutscher

{ Thoughts }

I'm really happy with my haul this week. My school library is AMAZING, they always have the latest fiction books and the most relevant non-fiction books so I took full advantage of that this week. These three young adult books have been on my WoW list so I'm glad I've finally got my hands on a copy. I've already started 'The Night Circus' and I'm already mesmerized by it. The Hate List sounds like one that could possibly make me cry and Code Name Verity just sounds so unique. As for the other two, I'm looking to study French at uni so I thought I'd get some background on languages in general. Both of these look like they'll be interesting and even, perhaps, funny reads so I'm looking forward to those too.

What's everyone else received this week? Leave a link in the comments below! :)

Share this:

, , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. I wish we had a library like that! *sighs* Great haul! I still need to read The Night Circus and The Hate List :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)