The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2 Official Trailer release!

I have to admit, my excitement for The Hunger Games had started to wane slightly over the past year or so and I still haven't seen Mockingjay Part 1 (sorry..). However, the trailer for Mockingjay Part 2 has just been released and it has completely reignited my passion for The Hunger Games.

The first thing that struck me is how much Katniss has aged over the course of this series. They really could not have picked a better actress to play this strong female lead as Jennifer Lawrence both looks and plays the part. It is rare for me nowadays to feel so inspired by a YA film trailer, but Mockingjay Part 2 has done it. Mockingjay was actually my least favourite out of all of Suzanne Colin's books. I felt incredibly frustrated by the Peeta storyline and whilst the rebellion was cool, this book just didn't get to me in the same way that the previous two did. From the looks of things, a lot of CGI and special effects have gone into making the rebellion as action-packed as possible, which will no doubt do the movie and the storyline huge favours. You can already tell from this trailer that the film has got great acting, exciting effects and a moving plot line. There's even a tiny, tiny glimpse of a kiss in the last few seconds! (woohoo Katpee/Peenis!)

This film series has moved from strength to strength with each film and if the trailer is anything to go by, then Mockingjay is going to go out with a bang. Can't wait to see this in cinemas! 

For those of you who've seen Mockingjay Part 1, what did you think?

Share this:

, , , , ,

CONVERSATION

3 comments:

  1. I'm not a fan of the hunger games doesn't really seem like my kinda thing! :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit I haven't seen any of these films, but I keep meaning to. I like Jennifer Lawrence though

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am soooooo excited for part 2!!! i'm planning to binge watch the first 3 films right before seeing it. it's going to be amazing!!! :D

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)