What's Hot? Books.

Showcase Sunday #27.



Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

Won: 



Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black

{ Thoughts }

I've seen reviews of Dance of Shadows on blogs everywhere so I was pretty desperate to read it. I then won a copy from JeanzBookReadNReview and I was so happy!! As you can see on the front it says 'Watch the dance come alive', so I downloaded the bblive app and hovered my camera over the book cover and then magic happened! The petals starting floating away and the mist rose, then the book trailer started playing and it was all just SO COOL. I'm so excited to read this book but I've got so many other books to read first wahh. Anyways, what did everyone else get this week? Leave your link in the comments below! :) 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

1 comments:

  1. Hope you enjoy Dance of Shadows, I have been eyeing it for a while.
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)