What's Hot? Books.

Showcase Sunday #19. 


Showcase Sunday is a weekly meme hosted by Books, Biscuits and Tea. Its aim is to showcase your newest books and to see what everyone else received for review, borrowed from libraries, bought in bookshops and downloaded onto eReaders this week. If you'd like to join, click here.

For review:


Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel
Revealing Eden (Save the Pearls Part One) by Victoria Foyt
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan
Devil's Bargain by Rachel Caine
The Merchant of Dreams by Anne Lyle
The First 20 Minutes by Gretchen Reynolds
Crewel by Gennifer Albin
Rape Girl by Alina Klein
Uses for Boys by Erica Lorraine Scheidt

{ Thoughts }

Woo! A big haul this week. Unfortunately, with uni applications going on until mid December, I won't actually have any time to read them for the time being. I'm probably most excited for Uses for Boys, Dash & Lily's Book of Dares and Devil's Bargain. The cover of Uses for Boys really unimpressed me, but I still rather like the sound of it from the blurb and you know you should never judge a book by its cover! I absolutely love the look and feel that the Dash & Lily's Book of Dares is giving off. I think the Christmassy vibe of it is what drew me to it because I'm so desperate for this year's festivities! I've heard so much about Rachel Caine's books but I've never actually read any of them (I know, shoot me), but I've finally got one downloaded and ready to go! 

What has everyone else bought/received this week? Leave a link in the comments below! :) 

Share this:

, , , , , , , , , , ,

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. I loved Dash and Lily's, you will love it!
    Haven't read any of Rachel Caine's too, so I got that one. Happy reading! Good luck with the uni.

    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Please try to give Dash & Lily's a read for the Christmas period.

    Enjoy your reads.

    Please check out my haul for this week at http://resolution-corner.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/showcase-sundayletterbox-lovestacking.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Leave your thoughts here and I'll get back to you :)